- Installed along side of trailer provide a secure storage are plus visual appeal.
- Boxes are an all-aluminium construction by AWS-certified welders.
- Various storage volumes and options.
Sturdy-Lite's Single-door Toolboxes come standard with one stainless steel latch for widths of 24-36 inches, and two latches for 36-60 inches; boxes can be hinged & latched to open from either the top or the bottom.
Double-door Toolboxes come standard with two stainless steel latches for all available sizes. Available finishes are diamond-embossed aluminum and smooth/mirror aluminum.
Sturdy-Lite toolboxes offer all of these quality features:
- Heavy duty .125 5052 aluminum for years of structural integrity
- Solid-welded seams inside and out by AWS certified welders
- Polished stainless "compression" T-latches with roller cam
- Stainless piano hinge
- Rain gutter with automotive rubber seal
- Corrugated top and bottom (2 places each) for boxes over 48" long for added strength